How it works
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a high quality profile.
1. Online registration
I Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
II. Contact details of the person attending the event
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
IV. Your Availability
- Chose the time slots your can allocate for Brokerage Event meetings. Remember that the meetings' length is 20 minutes each.
- Ensure that you don't book meeting outside the Brokerage Event on these time slots
Your company profile is your business card. Write a high quality and meaningful profile. Check some tips for a good profile!
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved company profiles will be published online
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organisers of this event
- High quality profiles are visited about 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
I. E-mail notification when booking is open
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start booking bilateral meetings
II. Booking bilateral meetings
- Filter marketplaces and find the ones aligned with your goals
- Request meetings to the companies you are interested in meeting
- Accept/reject the meetings you are asked for
- Remember that participants can request international and national meetings.
- Remember the booking deadline is on February 20th, 2019. Any bookings which haven't been accepted on that date won't be scheduled on your agenda.
III. Your schedule
- When a participant accepts your meeting request she/he will select the time to hold the meeting (within the available options were both of you coincide). Check the most updated version of your meetings' schedule through the platform. It is a live agenda!
4. At the event
- Check the lastest version of your meeting schedule through the platform
- Be at the Brokerage Event location 5 minutes before your meeting
- RESPECT the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meeetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification
Our staff will be at your disposal during the matchmaking event.