Terms of participation – MWC 2019 Brokerage Event
By registering for the MWC 2019 Brokerage Event you accept the following terms, conditions and privacy statement:
• Your profile will only be published once you fulfill all the registration steps/requirements.
• All Participants should publish at least a marketplace (collaboration profile): project, product or service, expertise related to ICT technologies.
• Only 1 participant per organisation/project is allowed. Exceptionally, we will allow more than one participant per company if their marketplaces and partnering objectives are clearly different.
• For tax/accounting purposes you should responsibly declare the VAT/tax ID number.
• Cancellations will only be managed through the platform, in this way, the other participant and the organizers will be automatically notified and the schedule will be always updated. Failure to do so may exclude you to participate in future EEN Brokerage Events to avoid any further inconveniences to other participants.
• The organizers reserve the right to give your personal contact details to the participants with whom you have booked a meeting.
• This activity is funded by the European Comission and the feedback of your participation is mandatory under this activity. Therefore, you are asked to notify any collaboration agreements that you reach with other Brokerage Event participants to the organizer and/or co-organizer. This information will be treated confidentially.
• Participants must inform the organizers about the meetings with other Brokerage Event participants even if they are held outside the Brokerage space.
• Participants must answer on time to the online satisfaction and meetings feedback form sent by organizers.
• The organizers might further promote your cooperation profile/s through the EEN network market place http://www.een.cat
The Agency for Business Competitiveness (hereinafter ACCIÓ) will process your personal data in order to manage the request you have made using this form, to send you satisfaction surveys that you may voluntarily answer if you have taken part in our activities or services, and to issue notifications about our activities and services. Similarly, if you grant your consent ACCIÓ will make use of your image to be published in any mass media to inform on ACCIÓ’s activities and services.
ACCIÓ may process your data for the abovementioned ends as it is obliged to attend to your request and is expressly authorised by law to send you notifications about its activities and services. In the event that you take part in our activities, satisfaction surveys with regard thereto are sent in order to improve the activities and services that we offer with a view to fulfilling our public mission. Your image will only be treated if you grant your consent for their use. The personal data may be sent both to public administrations to meet our legal obligations and also to suppliers of services to ACCIÓ.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, portability and opposition either by writing to the postal address at Passeig de Gràcia, 129, postcode 08008 in Barcelona, or by sending an email to email@example.com. Your data will be conserved as long as you maintain your relation with ACCIÓ and, upon termination thereof, until conclusion of the legally applicable term of expiry and/or the terms necessary to guarantee compliance with our institution’s mission of public interest. For further information please consult http://www.accio.gencat.cat/legal-notice.